Commercial General Liability
A Commercial General Liability (CGL) insurance policy is designed to protect businesses against any legal liability that involves paying compensation for damage or injuries incurred by a third party from your routine business operations.
Need for CGL
CGL insurance is generally categorized as an “all-risks” type of insurance, under which it provides coverage for risks unless specifically excluded. Specific risks that are normally excluded from CGL coverage include professional services, pollution, liquor, automobile liability, and directors and officer’s liability, and separate insurance policies are available to cover these situations.
- Coverage A – Bodily injury and Property Damage
- Coverage B – Personal and Advertising injury
- Coverage C – Medical Expenses
- Supplementary Payments
- Premises Liability
- Operations Liability
- Products Liability
- Completed Operations Liability
- Duty to Defend Form
- Coverage for defence costs apart from damages
What’s not covered?
- Expected or intended injury
- Workers’ Compensation and Similar Laws
With our Commercial General Liability insurance, you can ensure seamless business operations and enjoy your peace of mind.
Talk to us today for all your Commercial General Liability insurance needs at an affordable price and for reliable claims management.
For registration of claims and to learn more about our claims process please Contact our dedicated claims team for advice on an incident/claim
D&O Policy protect company director or officer from legal liability arising out of actual or alleged wrongful acts in managing a company.
- The policy covers a wide range of litigation that could arise from customers, vendors, shareholders, employees.
- In addition to defence cost, it provides cover for :
- Investigation Cost
- Entity Protection against Employment Practice Liability claims
- Outside Entity Directorship cover,etc.