Corona Kavach Insurance
This is an Indemnity health insurance policy that provides cover in case insured is diagnosed and hospitalized due to COVID-19 infection. The product is a standard health insurance product of IRDAI, which is available across insurers with standard terms and conditions. The pace of infection has only increased.
Need for Corona Kavach
As Covid-19 cases mount unabated in India, we advise you need a health insurance plan for your family more than ever. But should you consider the new coronavirus cover too as a part
of that plan? No medicine has been found yet to fully cure the virus and vaccines are under trial. In extreme cases, infected people require hospitalisation and ventilator support.
What it Covers?
- Age Limit – Day1 to 65 years can be covered under the product. (Proposer must be of age 18yrs or above)
- Individual and family floater sum insured basis. A single policy can cover Self, Spouse, Dependent children (Unmarried, up to 25 years), 2 dependent parents and / or 2 dependent parents in laws
- Sum Insured Options – Minimum ₹ 50,000/- Maximum ₹ 5,00,000/-
- Policy Period Options – (3 ½ months) i.e. 105 days, Six and half months (6 ½ months) i.e. 195 days, Nine and half months (9 ½ months) i.e. 285 days
- Product Coverages
- Base Cover
- Hospitalization expenses
- Home Care treatment expenses
- AYUSH Coverage
- Hospital Daily Cash
- The total amount payable irrespective of Base and Optional Cover shall not exceed 100% of the Sum Insured during a policy period.
Pre policy medical tests – No pre-insurance medical examination test is required, irrespective of the sum insured and age of the insured
Waiting Period – 15 days from the policy commencement date.
Our Corona Kavach policy is niche, comprehensive, and flexible enough to fulfil your needs and protect you from the financial burden of fighting the virus. We understand the importance of swift response and efficient service in handling claims, which makes it more practical to get corona kavach insurance through us.
Talk to us today to start protecting yourself at an affordable price and for reliable claims management.
For registration of claims and to learn more about our claims process please contact our dedicated claims team for advice on an incident/claim.