Property insurance refers to a series of policies that offer either property protection or liability coverage. Property insurance can include home-owners insurance, tenant’s insurance, flood insurance, and earthquake insurance, among other policies.
The three types of property insurance coverage include replacement cost, actual cash value, and extended replacement costs.
Need for property insurance
Property insurance provides financial reimbursement to the owner or renter of a structure and its contents in case there is damage or theft—and to a person other than the owner or renter if that person is injured on the property.
Types of Property Insurance
- Standard Fire & Special Perils Insurance
- Industrial All Risk Insurance
- Office Package Policy
- Warehouse Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
Property insurance provides protection to your property and content from damage caused by
- Natural Calamities
- Third Party Injury caused within the premises
- The content of your home is also covered against loss due to burglary or an attempted burglary / housebreaking including theft. It also covers loss of jewellery, silver articles and precious stones kept under lock and key
What’s not covered?
- Wilful destruction of property
- Loss, damage, and destruction caused by war, wear, and tear etc.
At Emedlife, our products are value for your money, digitally friendly, covers all your property needs and are adept at handling all your claims
Talk to us today for all your Property Insurance needs at an affordable price and for reliable claims management.
For registration of claims and to learn more about our claims process please Contact our dedicated claims team for advice on an incident/claim.