BUSINESS INTERRUPTION INSURANCE
The main purpose for most businesses is to create a positive net result. This will enable the business not only to survive in the long run but also to grow and develop.
The property insurance covers the interest of the property itself. The business interruption insurance will protect the net result of the insured by compensating the financial loss after a loss. A bit simplified you can say that the property insurance protects the balance sheet and the business interruption insurance protects the profit and loss statement.
Business income interruption coverage, also known as business income coverage (BI), can help with operating expenses during the period of restoration.
Need for Business Interruption
When disaster strikes, the basic question for any small and medium enterprises (SMEs) is how to reinstate the property to run the business operation smoothly. It is a nightmare for a business owner to see his factory or warehouse destroyed by fire. There is a way to protect the business from an all-out disaster – the answer is by buying “Business Interruption Insurance Policy”. It is essential for the SMEs to consider business interruption insurance so that the loss of earning is minimised.
Transport & Logistics
Individual Home Owners
Commercial Property Owners
What it covers?
- Lost net income (based on financial records)
- Mortgage, rent and lease payments
- Loan payments
- Employee payroll
What it does not cover?
- Broken items resulting from a covered event or loss (such as glass)
- Flood or earthquake damage, which are covered by a separate policy
- Undocumented income that’s not listed on your business’ financial records
- Pandemics, viruses, or communicable diseases (such as COVID-19)
For registration of claims and to learn more about our claims process please Contact our dedicated claims team for advice on an incident/claim. At Emedlife, our products are value for your money, digitally friendly, covers all your property needs and are adept at handling all your claims
Talk to us today for all your Business Interruption Insurance needs at an affordable price and for reliable claims management.
For registration of claims and to learn more about our claims process please Contact our dedicated claims team for advice on an incident/claim.
D&O Policy protect company director or officer from legal liability arising out of actual or alleged wrongful acts in managing a company.
- The policy covers a wide range of litigation that could arise from customers, vendors, shareholders, employees.
- In addition to defence cost, it provides cover for :
- Investigation Cost
- Entity Protection against Employment Practice Liability claims
- Outside Entity Directorship cover,etc.