Term Life Insurance
Term plans are typically affordable insurance plans that provide full protection and financial stability to your loved ones in case of any unforeseen events Term insurance is a type of life insurance policy that provides coverage for a certain period of time or a specified “term” of years. The nominee of the insured person receives the death benefit if the insured dies when the policy is active. Among life insurance plans, term insurance provides the highest life insurance coverage for the lowest premiums during the period of the plan.
Term Life Insurance – Key Features
- Many term policies offer level premiums for the duration of the policy.
- Other term policies offer decreasing or increasing benefits over time as well as the option to convert from term to permanent insurance.
- If the insured dies during the period specified in a term policy and the policy is active, a death benefit will be paid.
- A guarantee on the premium and survivor benefit for a defined amount of years, depending on the company, age of the insured, and other factors.
- No capability of accumulating cash inside the policy. You can’t pay an extra premium to get extra benefit. You can’t transfer money from other accounts into the policy. The carrier will not pay dividends or apply interest to your account.
Types of Term Insurance
Insurance companies offer various kinds of term life insurance policies. Each policy has its own pros and cons, depending on the needs of the insured.
Level-premium insurance is a type of term life insurance. With this type of coverage, premiums are guaranteed to remain the same throughout the contract, while the amount of coverage provided increases.
In decreasing term policy, the death benefit amount decreases over time. The goal is to match the decline of the term benefit to the reduction of the policyholder’s outstanding mortgage.
Need for Term Life Insurance
A Term Life Insurance Plan A Term Life Insurance Plan is the simplest of all life insurance policies that provides death benefits if the insured dies during the term of the plan. If you want to live peacefully without worrying about the future and financial stability of your family (in your absence), a term life plan is what you must buy.
At Emedlife we understand your term life insurance needs. We understand that every family is different and hence we offer different term insurance plans to cater to your needs. Explore our term plans to know what they hold for you. Our Term Life Insurance is comprehensive and flexible enough to fulfil your online Life insurance needs. While it provides you financial stability it also secures yours and your family’s future. It protects you from debts too and provides you with a wide array of coverages at very low costs. We understand the importance of swift response and efficient service in handling claims, which makes it more even practical to get your Term Life Insurance through us.
Talk to us today to start protecting yourself at an affordable price and for reliable claims management.
For registration of claims and to learn more about our claims process please contact our dedicated claims team for advice on an incident/claim